The “Freelancers” Health Insurance Program
In line with the Kingdom’s Vision 2030, and in an effort by the Freelance Program to build a safe environment for freelancers by motivating and enabling Freelance certificate holders to work and build a career safely. The Freelance Program and Future Work Company launched the “Health Insurance Program for Freelancers Practitioners” which aims to provide health care and protection to freelance certificate holders.
In that regard, Future Work Company and Freelance Program have collaborated with Solutions Insurance Broker and Malath Cooperative Insurance Company, by introducing the “Freelancer” health insurance program, which provides health care for the holders of freelancing certificates.
The program is specifically designed to provide a wide range of Insurance benefits and distinguished services within a wide network of medical providers spread throughout the Kingdom, all at competitive and affordable prices.
The Freelance health Insurance program covers most of the outpatient and inpatient benefits, including but not limited to: Consultation fees, diagnosis, treatment, medications, and vaccinations, in addition to chronic Illnesses.
Holders of a valid freelancing practitioner certificate, approved by the Freelance Program, will have the opportunity to join the “Freelancing practitioners” health insurance program.
|Scope of medical coverage||Inpatient and outpatient|
|Geographical scope of coverage||Kingdom Saudi Arabia|
|The maximum annual limit per person||SR. 250,000|
|Member's contribution for inpatient claims||Nil|
|Member's contribution for outpatient claims||20% up to a maximum of SR. 100|
|Accommodation/room type (within Malath Network)||Shared room|
|Dental benefit: (simple and surgical tooth extraction, amalgam and composite fillings, endodontics, X-rays, periodontal treatment, antibiotics and pain relievers)||SR. 2,000 per person per year|
|Optical benefit: (frames and normal lenses - excluding contact lenses)||SR. 500 per person per year (Maximum frame is SR. 400)|
|Cash reimbursement for claims (emergency cases) in KSA or abroad||100% Based on the cost of the local medical network|
1. Visit the website of Solutions Insurance Broker and access the E-Services section
2. Verify that you have a freelancing practitioner certificate
3. Enter the required Data
4. Upload the required documents
5. Take a look prices
6. Agree and pay the premium “Bank Transfer”
7. Launch the issuance process of your health insurance policy
Issue a freelance certificate from the Freelance Portal.
1. Submission of a duly filled and signed insurance application form
2. Submission of a duly filled and signed Health Declaration form
3. Submission of a medical report (required for applicants with special conditions highlighted in the Health Declaration form)
4. Providing a copy of the ID
5. Providing a copy of the freelancing practitioner certificate (valid)